|N Balasubramaniam||Chairman||Renault Nissan|
|Dr P. Sivakumar||Vice Chairman||CVRDE|
|Mr S. Shanmugam||Secretary||DDIPL|
|Arun Sivasubrahmaniyan||Joint Secretary||Ashok Leyland|
|Dr. Kannan Rajendran||Joint Treasurer||PSNA College of Engineering|
|Parvez Alam||Member & Vice Chair||UCAL|
|Rajesh Kumar||Member & Vice Chair||Defiance Technologies|
|R. R. Sankarasubramanian||Member & Vice Chair||SAEINDIA(Superannuated)|
|Meenakshi Sundaram||Member & Vice Chair||Defiance Technologies|
|D.Muruganandam||Member & Vice Chair||Sri Sai Ram Engineering College|
|Dr A. Ramesh||Member & Vice Chair||SKCET|
|K. Kamalakannan||Member & Vice Chair||Hindustan College of Engineering|
|Dr M.Uthayakumar||Member & Vice Chair||Kalasalingam University|
|Sanjay Nibandhe||Member & Vice Chair||Mahindra & Mahindra|
|Yogesh Nagendiran||Member & Vice Chair||RNTBCI|
|R Armstrong||Member & Vice Chair||TAFE|
|K. Srikanth||Member & Vice Chair||Afla Rubber & Springs|
|S. Karthikeyan||Member & Vice Chair||Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology|
SAEINDIA Southern Section
ELECTION OF MEMBERS OF MANAGING COMMITTEE FOR 2013 - 2015
INFORMATION & SCHEDULE
Dear SAEINDIA Southern Section Member,
I am pleased to inform you that SAEINDIA Southern section, in their MC meeting held at their office on 27th July, 2013 decided to conduct elections to elect 16 numbers of members for the Managing Committee to run the affairs of SAEINDIA Southern section during the period November 2013 to October 2015.SAEINDIA Southern section Managing Committee, through an Unanimous Resolution “appointed Mr. K. Shriramchandan, Deputy Director General of SAEINDIA, to be the Election and Returning officer to conduct the Elections and he has accepted the assignment”.
SAEINDIA southern Section Members who are on rolls as on September 01, 2013 alone will be eligible to contest and also participate in the Election Process. As per the bye-laws of SAEINDIA only Fellow, Honorary and Members are eligible to contest and vote in the Election of the Members of the Managing Committee. Associate and Affiliate members cannot participate in the election process including proposing and seconding a nominee. Similarly, Past Chairmen cannot contest but can propose or second a nominee.
The following time table shall be followed.
1. Commencement of the issue of Nomination forms : Wednesday, August 28, 2013
2. Last date for receipt of Nominations : Thursday, September 12, 2013
3. Scrutiny of Nominations : Saturday, September 14, 2013
4. Withdrawal of Nomination : Monday, September 16, 2013
5. Despatch of Ballot Papers to Members : Friday, September 20, 2013
6. Last date of receipt of Ballot Papers : Monday, October 21, 2013
7. Counting of Votes & announcement of results : Friday, October 25, 2013
All members should indicate their membership numbers. Members should have RENEWED their Annual Membership by paying the dues on or before September01, 2013 to participate in the election process. Please also note that each member’s validity of the membership till the election results are announced, is maintained (for whose expiry falls after their nominations are sent)
Nomination forms are available in the SAEINDIA office at 1/17, Ceebros Arcade, 3rd Cross, Kasturbanagar, Chennai 600 020. Nomination forms will be sent on request from members. The forms can also be obtained from the Chairman/Secretary of the Section or can be downloaded from section's website www.saeiss.org. The completed nomination form should be sent as hard copy only to SAEINDIA office at 1/17, Ceebros Arcade,3rd cross, Kasturbanagar, Chennai 600 020. so as to reach by 5pm on or before 12th Sept 2013 through post or courier or by person.
I solicit the cooperation of all Members for the smooth conduct of the Election as per the schedule.
With Best Wishes
Election and Returning officer, SAEINDIA Southern Section
SAEINDIA Southern Section is glad to announce COLT 2013 (Club Officers Leadership Training) programme, a two day residential program for SAEINDIA Collegiate club office bearers.
Date: 02 - 03 March 2013
Please Note the Following Terms and Conditions.
- 1.Proposed SAEINDIA Collegiate Club Officer should be in third year or earlier, final year students are not allowed.
- 2.Only 1 student per club duly certified by Faculty Advisor.
- 3.Accommodation will be provided on the basis of first come first serve only to 25 students, rest members has to take care of their own accommodation.
- 4.Food will be provided on 2nd & 3rd March only.
- 5.Sleeper Class ticket ONE WAY fare will be reimbursed for the participants.
- 6.No reimbursement to members belonging from Chennai collegiate clubs.
- 7.Members must bring their SAEINDIA & College ID cards.
- 8.Participants must come in formal uniform.
- 10. Registrations to be sent only by Faculty Advisors. Direct registration requests from students will not be entertained.
Last date for registration is 25th February 2013.
For any clarifications, please speak to Hari Prasan Dash at SAEISS office or send us an email at one of the above ids.