A Faculty Advisor is an ambassador of SAEINDIA within the academic environment. SAEISS relies on Faculty Advisors to nominate their students to participate in conferences, lectures, competitions etc. SAEISS expects the Faculty Advisor's to make note of the following:
1. We require that registration of students to participate in events such as factory visits, treks etc are sent only by you, not by the students directly.
2. Certain events have quota restrictions to allow students from different colleges to participate in the programmes. For example, in factory visit, you may nominate just 2 students per visit.
3. Please do not nominate the same set of students to multiple events of the same type. Please give exposure to different students.
4. Please encourage to follow the dress code. For example, students should be in shoes, shirt and trousers when coming for factory visits. A blazer or a coat is preferred at conferences.
5. Please make sure your students carry college id card when coming to SAEISS programmes. They should also know their membership number.
6. Please make sure membership for all students under your charge is updated and there are no dues at any point. This is to ensure there are no last minute issues on account of this.
7. Please keep visiting this page frequently to ensure you remain updated at all times.